Benner "B" Crigler, Jr., ChFC, CLU
- Born and raised in Charlotte, NC
- Graduated from Duke University in 1978 with degree in Business and Religion
- Married Carol Fitch in 1979. Have three children and two grandchildren
- Joined Equitable in 1978 working with families and small business on their insurance and investment needs.
- Received Chartered Life Underwriter designation (CLU®) in 1981, Charter Financial Consultant designation (ChFC®) in 1984 and Qualified Plan Specialist in 2004
- Series 7, 6, 63 and 65 Licensed
- Member: Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), Society of Financial Professionals (FSP), and National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Equitable Hall of Fame
- Coached youth soccer and basketball for 32 years
- Served and Chaired numerous charitable Boards and Committees over the years including Harris YMCA, Simmons YMCA, Charlotte Chapter JRDF, Greater YMCA of Charlotte, Christ Lutheran Children’s Center and Good Samaritan Foundation. Active member of Christ Lutheran Church since 1956. Member of Good Fellows for 44 years.
- Hobbies include attending music and sporting events, travel, family and friend outings, and an occasional round of golf.